Sunday 2 September 2012

Introduction: who I am!

Salaam and welcome to my blog!

My name is Aalia and I am a female law student based in the North West of the UK. I am not a trend follower nor do I like to copy or wear someone else's style. Basically, I love all things that look elegant and I like to keep things simple and not go over the top with crazy looking prints that are too bold and bright! And so it is my aim to base my blog on elegant, modest and affordable clothing and hijab styles, and where they can be purchased from. I will also show you how I would wear them. 

This is my first blog and please do feel free to comment your opinions on what you would like to see or not see from this blog. All feedback will be appreciated very much.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment