Monday 3 September 2012

Casual and cute!

I came across this cute pleated chiffon dress and just had to share it! It comes in three different colours and is available on the Forever 21 website. This style of dress is the kind I would go for to wear as my everyday casual style. I love this dress because I love the colour and I think pink and black are always a perfect match!, it has a chic style about it and I love the pleats. I would wear a long sleeve top underneath it to cover my arms, pair it up with some black or white straight leg trousers, a matching hijab, matching pink or black or a mixture of pink and black court shoes and a black or pink handbag. 


Pleated Colorblock Dress ~ Forever 21 ~ £24.75
Black 'Pablo' straight leg trousers ~ Debenhams ~ £22.00
Night Time Daisies Hijab ~ Alnisa Hijabs ~ £4.50
Bright pink 'Annya' panelled court shoes ~ Debenhams ~ £42.00
Black patent tote bag ~ Debenhams ~ £69.00

No comments:

Post a Comment