Thursday 6 September 2012

Turtleneck tops

Turtleneck tops are an essential in every hijabi's wardrobe; especially if you are wearing a hijab style which leaves the neck uncovered. I personally don't believe in paying above £10 for a plain turtleneck top because you can get some really good quality one's for less than £10 and whenever I wear a turtleneck top you hardly see that much of it as I layer a short-sleeved dress or top over it. So in my view paying too much for one just seems pointless! I have searched many websites and high street stores for turtleneck tops and all in all I have found Ebay to be the best place to buy them as you can find some great quality ones on there for as little as £5.98 including the postage cost. 


Below are a few Ebay shops where you can purchase turtlenecks from at great prices and next to each shop name I have put the price each shop sells their turtlenecks at:

Fashionaddict811 ~ £3.99
Exciteclothing ~ £3.99
Omg-fashion ~ £4.99
Leggingsworld*2010 ~ £4.79

1 comment:

  1. I took your advice on the ebay turtleneck thing. Good advice! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete